Mascot218/635 Gardeners Road
Oversized 90 sqm Apartment Just Moments to the Train
Flooded with natural northern light and enjoying the benefits of a private green vista, this luxurious, pet friendly, 1 bedroom plus study abode is arguably in the most highly coveted building in the area.
Truly spacious with soaring 3 metre ceilings and boasting exceptional finishes, such as a gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher, stunning bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and stone bench tops, this expansive apartment is the epitome of total convenience.
Offering a sophisticated lifestyle, while embracing seamlessly integrated living, dining and outdoor areas, this low-maintenance home is ideal for those who like to entertain or a small family seeking space.
- Sundrenched, private balcony maximizing living area
- 3m ceilings with halogen lighting
- Gourmet kitchen with 40mm CaesarStone bench tops, double sink and gas cooktop
- Oversized living/dining area
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- Spacious study/second bedroom
- Bathroom with separate bath and corner shower
- Internal laundry and linen cupboard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Additional storage space
- Security parking with lift access
- Indoor pool, gym and sauna in luxurious surroundings
- On-site caretaker
- Close to shops, cafes, trains and buses
- Council rates $239 Per Quarter
- Water rates $180 Per Quarter
- Levies $990 Per Quarter