Dover Heights43 Lancaster Road
SOLD - Coastal Abode
With breathtaking ocean and coastal views and an impressive street presence, this imposing contemporary masterpiece is located in a quiet cul-de-sac on approximately 720sqm of land. With a focus on indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, this ideal family home is located in a prestigious blue-ribbon address, convenient to schools, parks, village shopping, transport, coastal walks, the harbour and Bondi Beach.
Architecturally designed, this ultimate family home spans over two levels, enjoying generous open plan living downstairs and four oversized bedrooms upstairs, all with large balconies and built-ins. The superb master bedroom boasts an ensuite, a balcony with sweeping ocean views and floor to ceiling built-ins. Large formal living and dining spaces are cleverly separated from the spacious casual living and dining spaces that adjoin the fully integrated kitchen, with Ilve gas cooktop, Ilve oven and Bosch dishwasher. Stepping in the magnificent entry, you are greeted with polished timber floors leading to double height soaring five metre ceilings with skylights. Perfect for entertaining, with a large child friendly, private, sunny rear garden the homes' light-filled rooms offer a breezy cross flow and a perfect balance of luxury and practicality.
Additional features include central heating, laundry shoot, back to base security system, abundant storage and double garage with internal access.
- Impressive entry foyer with high ceilings & polished timber floorboards
- Large formal dining area and living room with sliding glass doors opening to a wide terrace with ocean views down the coast
- Huge casual family living & dining areas with designer cabinetry open to the enormous private landscaped garden
- Large open-plan kitchen with stainless steel Ilve gas 5 burner cooktop & oven, dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer & pantry
- Guest powder room
- Main bedroom with balcony & sweeping ocean views, built-in wardrobes, ensuite
- Three further double bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and large balconies on the same floor
- Large main bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity, toilet & storage cupboards
- Spacious laundry with storage cupboards and external access to drying area
- Central heating, security alarm; basement cellar/store room
- Secure gated entrance with video security; remote-controlled double garage with internal access and storeroom
- Room for a pool (STCA) still allowing for a large garden area
Sales & Property Management Throughout The Eastern Suburbs
- Council rates $856 Per Quarter
- Water rates $177 Per Quarter