I am from the old school that believes that I can do most things myself. I consider myself as a well rounded professional capable of achieving most things I put my mind too. That was until my recent experience to lease my house at Clovelly.
By your reasonable leasing agency agreement you allowed me the flexibility to try and lease the house myself in addition to your efforts. A contest I was positive I would win.
I note that yet you beat me soundly by having the place let very quickly on reasonable terms before I could.
I am very impressed and congratulate you on your success, professional demeanour and style. I enjoy working with professionals who love their work as much as you obviously do.
- Really appreciate all that you have done. You're the one I recommend whenever someone asks or speaks about an agent.
One of life's all too rare great experiences is working with someone that really cares about what they do, and that does their job really well.
I highly and unreservedly recommend Deborah for the work that she has done for us in managing our rental property.
With the foul weather in early 2011 a number of things went badly wrong at the property, and Deborah handled it with sensitivity, care and out-of-the-ordinary dedication.
The kind of work that only happens when someone really cares. If you have a landlord property, switch it to Deborah!
Thank you Deborah.
- Deborah brings her clients expertise, intelligence, integrity and ethics - an unusual combination in real estate. She is an excellent negotiator and will go the distance required. Deborah delivers results.
- Deborah is a trustworthy, approachable and knowledgeable person in the real estate business in Sydney Eastern Suburbs. I have used Deborah twice and was very impressed with her speed of delivery, her advices and quality of service. We have also recommended her to friends who have since then become her very happy clients.
We have never experienced such a great service across all the professionals I have been dealing so far in my life. Deborah Terley from Position Realty is very responsible, ethical, best negotiator and active in following up with my rental property and be able to secure a tenant in such a short time (less than one week) before the settlement. I have total comfort and confidence in Deborah to handle it throughout the rental process, stress free!!!
Guarantee will refer all my friends and business associates for the excellent service by Deborah Terley. I further wish there will always be someone like Deborah Terley across all the different industries in Australia to serve the clients diligently and happy ending!!!
Deborah helped my family find the right home on the right terms in Rose Bay, Sydney.
After a glut of lettings agents who didn't seem to know much about commuting options, local schools, shopping and the local community; it was an absolute pleasure to meet with Deborah who is an exceptional Realty professional and had all the answers to these questions and more.
Contract negotiation was swift, clear and simple. If I'm going to rent, buy, invest in or let property in Sydney in the future I'm going to go to Deborah first.
- Deborah, just wanted to thank you again for all your professional and strategic advise on helping me sell properties in Paddington and Rose Bay. It was like a 'breathe of fresh air' dealing with you and your team. You certainly helped me maximize my home sales. Much continued success!
- Thank you to Deborah and her team at Position Realty for the professional service provided during the purchase of my investment property in Rose Bay. Deborah and her team were helpful and responsive in all aspects of the sale from the first inspection right through to finalising matters post-settlement. It was a simple process and a pleasure to do business with Deborah. I would not hesitate to contact Deborah for future real estate purchases or sales.
- I recently leased a property through Position Reality and was so impressed by Deborah's professional and knowledgeable approach to the viewing. I have recently returned to Sydney after many years abroad and had been to many inspections, I had been dismayed by the residences be shown in untidy states, by poorly informed agents with no knowledge of the local areas. Deborah took us to the property, showed us around and answered every question we had on the area, from schools, to transport, local beaches and cafes. It was a pleasure to do business with her and if I ever have a property to lease or sell, I would be happy to use Position Realty.